Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday 9th February.

Dear friends.
The weather is nice here today .It is supposed to reach about 25 degrees. That is a good temperature for me,I don't like it too hot these days.LOL.
I had a couple of ladies from my friendship group out today and we had a look through what has arrived already and what came today. Ideas are going through our heads like wildfire of what to do with each lot of blocks that come in.
Today Kaye H from Maryborough donated

These three lovely baby quilts. Thanks you again Kaye.I know they will be well loved.

Then we opende the mail there were these lovely blocks from 

Rita T ,of Corlette,NSW. thank-you to you Rita,they are colourful and will be very handy

My long time friend Liz I from Queenscliffe,Vic.
sent us these fabulous sets of delectable mountains blocks, a set of nine patch blocks and a set of star blocks,the name of the block design  escapes me for the moment.They will get put to use very soon.Thanks Liz.  Our pile of quilts are growing and so is our stash of blocks.Great work everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment