Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Saturday.

Today I was in my studio quilting an e2e and reading emails.I have had some lovely emails. I am trying to answer you all.I think I will need a secretary,any volunteers? LOL.


                                  
 Along comes Kaye H who sits with me for the day and hand sewed  the final rows of a quilt top together and put the borders on then Kaye handed it to me and said take this for the flood quilts. It is lovely ,thanks kaye.

In the meantime another friend also Kaye  dropped by and handed me a beautifull finished quilt for the stack.
I love sampler quilts,so you?
Then Kaye P produced a completed top -another sampler quilt for the cause.

This is a large top and will make some lucky person a beautiful bed covering. thank-you for your generous spirit Kaye P.
We had 50 mil( 2") of rain over night and are expecting  are expecting another onslaught of rain over the next 24 hours. We are all on flood watch again.Remember this is our dummer it is supposed to be hot and dry 40degrees celsius in the shade. Autumn and winter is yet to come. Lucky I like the rain.
This is a photo of the top donated by Heather P at bendigo on Thursday.
I am itching to get the batting and backing organised and get started on these lovely tops. Lets keep it happening!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wilma, I'm beginning to receive packages of blocks for you! I can't wait to get them all!
    Great blog!, I've posted this blog address on mine!
    Sara The Central States collector.

    ReplyDelete