Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Quilts Arrive.

Hi all.
I received a package from Avalon  Boullt of Phoenix Az.USA with a beautiful soft ponk,green and cream rail fence top ,matching backing and pillow case .It is just georgous. i have taken photos woth my new motorola defy mobile and am stumped at how to download the photos to the computer I will need to check it out tomorrow and post the pics then. Avalon said on her lovely card she was referred by Statler Sister Joanie, thank-you Avalon and Joanie.

Yesterday -Saturday - I had a visit from Lyn Kellar President of Stawell Quilters. Lyn had seen our quest on Southern Cross Qilters and the group decided because her son lives in Majorca and grandson goes to the Carisbrook primary school, they would like to help us out. Lyn delivered 4 complete quilts to me.I will also upload those photos as soon as I know how. I am a bit techniclly challenged as you may have worked out by now.  I will give it another try .

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I can't believe i found you! All year i have wondered if my quilt made it to you and found a home! i am so glad you are helping the community and it was a pleasure donating this project :)

    Best Wishes,

    Avalon Boullt
    USA

    ReplyDelete