Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday.

Hello all.Today I have been madly quilting the 1950's housedresses and i am on the last border  YAY!! Then to some serious e2e quilting for customers and flood project. The package I picked up from W.A. yesterday was from  I Bradbury with a heap more rail fence blocks from the girls at meadow springs.Before I could post pictures many of them have been taken off to be joined into tops by the girls from Busy Bees. I will get pictures of the finished tops for you. I also got a package from P.Lancaster of Hurstville N.S.W. which contained a mixture of lovely blocks. They have also been incorporated into some stacks to make up tops .I am soo sorry about pictures. I will not open the pack at a working bee without taking a photo first as this is my record.and I know you all love to see them too.
When visiting the P.O. today I received a parcel from Sharon L of Crescent Head,N.S.W.
There are two beautiful finished quilts -knee rug size . and two finished tops ready for quilting.
also in the package was
10 blue and gold sea themed rail fence blocks. ready to turn into a cute seaside themed quilt. and numerous orphan blocks.

Here are some more orphan blocks sent to us.
I received an email from President Carol of Strathdale Quilters today,reminding me of the working bee in Bendigo on Wednesday. I will be there with bells on!!
I am going to Melbourne tomorrow for the weekend. My grandson is being christened on Sunday and we will have a family gathering. I will be home on Monday and back to blogging.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment