Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tuesday 01/ February.

I went to the post office today and there are 3 packages for me.
The first one opened is from "Lindyline", Sunbury,Victoria with these four colourful blocks and the promise of more to come. Thank-you Lindyline.

The second parcel sent by Lyn from Yinnar,Victoria revealed a set of Embroidered blocks from the Peter Rabbit series,perfect for a baby quilt. A set of four native birds and flora prints,a house block, and five embroidered blocks depicting dinner snacks.


Thank-you Lyn. Lyn Has also offered to quilt tops on her longarm if you live near her and wish to donate,give me a shout.

The third parcel came from Libby  in Highbury,SA

Two widebacks and four 1000yd  reels of rasant thread.These will be very handy.Backing batting and thread will be a major expense. 
Tony and Yumi Sullivan of Victorian Textiles have kindly donated a roll of batting to the cause and this arrived by courier today.I will keep posting donations as they arrive.Once the workshops start I will post some photos of them also.  
thank-you for showing an interest in our project .I hope you will keep following along on what promises to be a life changing experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment