Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Still more blocks.

I am still posting pictures of the boxes that arrived. there are so many lovely blocks

See the bright fish in the corner of this photo. They went straight to the other set from another box and voila! enough for a quilt top.

.
A complete top for a child was in one of the boxes.

Look at these bears paws blocks.I love bears paws. By the waythe knife is to cut open the tape holding the boxes closed.

Some really nice blocks here also .In the plastic bags at the left rear is a block of the month kit, 11 blocks completed and the instructions and fabric for the 12th in one bag. the sashings and finishing fabric and instructions in the other one.

Lots of lovely rail fence blocks there.

An unusualy shaped U.F.O.
A set of needleworked star blocks.

Here we have a photoand a note from the ladies  of Palo Verde Patchers
along with some T blocks and about 1000 other blocks.

This beautiful complete top was in one of the boxes . It is a thimble berries quilt.there is no name on it to say thank-you personally. I hope you see this and know we love it.


I am sorry I have no names of who has made these blocks. I will check them out for names next time I see them.I hope you recognise some of the things you have given.

Thank-you again.



No comments:

Post a Comment