Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Post office Offerings.

Hello all I have had a busy few days .We had another workshop at the church hall and finished another 6 tops yesterday. I forgot to take my camera so no photos I am sorry to say.
Today I went to the Post Office and picked up 2 big boxes.
 The first one is from Jan Copeland of Patchwork Plus Wood River Il. USA In it was 4 completed tops with backings and a set of crazy patch blocks and 2 orphan blocks.
Beautiful selection thank-you very much Jan.

Then there was this box from Mary Giarratano of Lakewood,Colorado,USA
it contained three plastic packages. The first from Debbie Adams.
It is a king size bow tie block quilt top. Absolutely stunning Debbie Our thanks go to you .
Then'

this set of 10 blocks made by Susan Swerling of Conifer,Colorado USA.
Many thanks Susan
Mary herself sent
25 rail fence blocks and some lovely pastel flannel that will go with some little baby squares sent in by another caring participant.
Thank-you Mary for sending these to me.
I am sorry that they can't all be spred out and photographed individually.I would not have enough time to quilt LOL.
As the nominated cut off day has come I expect I will get more of these lovely boxes each day for the next few weeks. I am off to Bendigo agin tomorrow. I look forward to every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment