Sunday, March 27, 2011

Garnet Rivera sends a box.

Today I received a box from Garnet Rivera.
It included these 3 lovely quilt tops with bindings.
Number 1
Number 2

Number 3
also these baby quilts.
Aren't they just the cutest?

Garnet hd some very special help while making some of the blocks below. here is a picture and the note Garnet sent to me.


Dear Wilma, My heart goes out to you and your friends. Here are some blocks,etc., to try to help. My 10 year old granddaughter Sophia came over  nd helped me with some.She is very community minded, and I am very proud of her. I included her picture with the blocks she made.... thought it might be fun for you to see a face of someone who helped.
It sure is nice to see Sophia's photo, and you have every right to be proud of her  Well done Sophia and thank-you very much.
These lovely mini sets of blocks were also included in the box. Thank-you Garnet,Sophia and helpers for a very nice and useful box of goodies.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment