Friday, March 11, 2011

Sara Velder and Up River Quilters.

Today I received 2 parcels from Up River Quilters, in Willawarin,N.S.W. They contained several quilt tops and blocks for our cause. Thank-you to Ruth Allsop for sending them along with 2 very nice cards.
Also 2 boxes from Sara Velder of Elmwood,N.E.  USA. There was no note in these boxes to say who made the quilts,tops and blocks  but you know who you are and I hope you recognise some of them.
There are a nice selection of blocks in this lot.
There are enough of these to make one or two complete quilts.

More nice rail fence blocks
Completed quilt top with nice floral border.
Anther nice quilt topthese are a good size for a single bed.


Pretty purples  and white.
This is a nice knee rug sized finished quilt.
A nice I spy quilt with cats and dogs all over it. Very good. This quilt came in its own pillow slip.

Here is a really nice sampler quilt top.

This is the last of this lot of photos. Another nice bright sampler quilt top. I have my skating shoes on now!!
To everyone who recognses some of their work in these and any other photos please accept my thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment