Monday, March 28, 2011

More thank-yous.

I need to say thank-you for some more cash donations.
Daisy Hill Community Hall  $300.00Shirley Dawes $50.00
Harry Postle $50.00
Ivan Postle  $20.00
Jenny Stewart  $90.00
Busy Bees craft Group   $320.00
A very big thank you to you all .This helped me to buy some new backings this week.
Also thank you to Star Track Express who have been carrying some packages to and from quilters for me. The help of Star Track Express is very much appreciated.
Spotlight Stores have donated  $30.00 gift voucher.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a wonderful job of making so many quilts from all the donated blocks. I hope you reach your number of quilts needed soon. If you need more let me know as I'm sure I'll be able to send some finished quilts across to you.
    Hugs Jan Mac
    Kialla, Vic

    ReplyDelete