Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some lovely quilting being done for us .

Hi everyone, I asked Lyn from Mildura as I do ask everyone to send me some photos of them quilting and running workshops etc. Lyn sent me these lovely photos of a couple of the quilts she has done for us so far. Lyn is up to # 22 I believe.
From memory these blocks were sent from Western Australia and put together by the girls at Gisborne.Beautifully quilted by Lyn.
This quilt top was donated by Heather Pratt of Bendigo.
This is the back.
These are a few of the custom jobs,she can't help herself.No wonder I just keep sending her more and more LOL. Lyn is looking to start her business in the Mildura area so if you know of anyone looking for a very good quilter with a fast turn around.Contact me ane I will send details.
Thank-you Lyn for the outstanding job.I did not expect people to go to so much trouble. Many have full time business to run and do not have the time to go to so much detail, and that is okay, I never expected this. Cheers
Wilma



No comments:

Post a Comment