Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lyn Stott.

I have been asking for photos of the girls at their machines quilting for Carisbrook .Lyn who has already sent me back 23 quilts finally sent some pics. Here they are with her message.
On the table with backing and batting. Ready to quilt.
 This lot ready quilted and waiting for her big box to reurn them to me.
The finger poking through the hole in the pocket worn by picking out the scissors.I think I need to shout Lyn a new apron LOL.
Lyn Tinkering with "Gert". I believe Lyn custom quilted this cheater fabric to make a stunning quilt.
Here is her note to me.

Here are some pics for your blog.......There are 2 of me "hard at work" lol...Please take note of my fingers poking thru a hole in my apron.....the fabric has worn a hole in it, caused by how many times I have put my hand in my pocket to get my scissors lol..........the quilts in the box,and the quilts on top....are what I have finished this time around, plus the one on the loom.......the quilts on the table are what I still have to do.....with the one's I sent back...plus the one's I have now.....totals just over 50......and I have enjoyed every second of doing it.....well, best get back to work.....hope you are enjoying your Easter???????
Byee.....Lyn-Mild.
thank-you Lyn for your support and friendship.




No comments:

Post a Comment