Monday, April 4, 2011

Minor Disaster Strikes Me.

I was very busy quilting my third quilt for the day using e2e with alternating patterns when the power went out. Even though I have a UPS on my machine the computer still closed down. I restarted the computer and the POO had moved. I relocated using 1 point and trimmed the edges,and set the row going.I was doing this blog when I heard an awful noise. When I looked over the machine had sewn off the edge of the quilt and the needle went right through the side clamp handle. I got the needle up and out but have bent the needle bar. Luckily Bruce Brown has another one and will express post it to me tomorrow. My local long arm machine mechanic will come and check it out and refit and time on Thursday night so "Fred" will have a couple of days off.I will keep on citting borders and bindings for the girls. Woe is me!!

1 comment: